Thursday, October 2, 2008

Revelation TV Wrap Up

Well, last night was the night where I made my Television debut. Of course I have previously appeared in Way of the Master TV series being run over by a tank but this was my first speaking role. It was an interview with my good friend Rob Hughes from London where we discussed open air preaching on Revelation TV in the UK.

I think the show went well and the host seemed very positive and supportive towards our passion. I believe the Gospel was soundly explained and we got to do with many major issues concerning "modern evangelism" and the true Gospel. We have the DVD and hope to upload it as soon as possible so those who wish to see it can.

But right now I've got a train to catch - I gotta scoot!

Stay tuned for when we post the video on the internet Lord willing.

1 comment:

Gordon said...

I have written an in depth article about Revelation TV here:

Revelation TV