Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Unequaled Greatness Of The Son Of God

A preacher we will be hearing a lot more about in the future is a man by the name of Art Azurdia. This guy absolutely blows me away every time I hear him preach. His glorious Christ centered preaching is also a stunning contrast to the moralistic therapy that Rick Warren continues to serve up in the current series I am doing on him. Listen up as Azurdia takes the construction requirements for the Tabernacle in the book of Leviticus and launches into a stunning exposition of the glories of Christ . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listened to the sermon jam.

He spoke the truth in love. And, if what I heard is anything to go by, I would very much like to listen to more.

God bless.

Pearl said...

He started off nice and strong but I feel he fluffed it a bit at the end with Jesus being the friend of sinners. Sinners dont need a friend they need a saviour. I think in todays church a large part of the problem exists because God and Jesus have been reduced to our friend our mate, you know God is love. Well God is love but he is many other things and our viewing him as our friend reduces how we view God which should be with awe and reverence no matter how well we know him.