Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Traveling To Texas This Month

Jason from Texas recently posted on my blog telling me to let him know if I ever visit his neck of the woods. Well Jason, I'll be in Texas (Houston and Dallas) from the 22nd to the 26th of this month (October that is) and I want you (and any other readers from Texas for that matter) to get in touch with me.

I will be attending the Semper Reformanda Conference in Houston with keynote speakers Voddie Baucham and Paul Washer. I also plan to visit my good friends at Sovereign Joy Community Church in Fort Worth on the evening of the 24th of October.

Please e-mail me at talkingdonkeys@hotmail.com

Thanks . . .

1 comment:

Heath The Blogless said...

Have a great time, wish I could go to. if you have a chance see if you can hook up with my friends Jon and Tim at TLC Ministries. http://lostcauseministries.com/

But it looks like it will only be a short trip.