Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kirk Cameron is Back and Mike Seaver is Dead

FIREPROOF CINEMA RELEASE TOMORROW
To all my friends living stateside. A terrific Christian movie with an overtly clear Gospel message hits the big screen tomorrow.



Please support this movie on opening weekend. Opening box office takings play a big factor in how many more theatres will pick up this movie. People will get saved through the clear gospel proclamation in this movie.

It stars Kirk Cameron who I've had the great priveledge of meeting. Kirk is the real deal as far as being a true disciple, faithful husband (unlike his character in the movie), and devoted father of six. Kirk was made famous by playing Mike Seaver for seven years in the hit sitcom "Growing Pains". Mike Seaver will be long forgotten after seeing Kirk's performance in this film.

The movie is produced by the Kendrick Brothers who brought us Cinema surprise packets "Facing the Giants" and "Flywheel".



Please support this movie. If it does well enough we might even get to see it in Europe.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife and I already hired a babysitter and we purchased our tickets in advance! (Unheard of on our budget, but this is a special case!)

I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Well, we saw it and were not let down one bit!

I posted my review at http://www.sohmer.net/fireproof_review.php.

I hope that's a blessing!

in Christ,

Mark

Anonymous said...

I really hope that we in Europe will be able to see this movie. Have you heard for movie The Bridge? This movie is about man who works as on railroad and his son. Some Christians in my country organized free presentation of this movie. I have my ticket and can't wait to see it. Greetings!

Glen said...

These movies are awesome. I own all 3 (Flywheel, Facing the Giants, and Fireproof). They are working on # 4 now.