Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Charles Spurgeon Movie

We are now in that strange week between Christmas and new year where many of us find ourselves together with family enjoying some much needed R & R. With so many options that are either expensive or worldly or both I am very excited to solve the conundrum with a great movie for the whole family free of charge. Charles Spurgeon's life is worth remembering, learning from, being inspired by, and comparing with the current state of modern evangelicalism. The Bottom Line proudly presents this wonderful movie on the man they called "The Prince of Preachers"!

3 comments:

The Johansen Family said...

Hi Cameron ~

We'll try to watch it with the kids this weekend. Thanks!

PhilPerth said...

Thanks for the inspiring film Cameron. I started watching it during my lunch hour at work, but it's not cool to sit in front of your PC at work with tears coming down your face! I will do that with friends during our Wed. night bible study.
Love in Christ
Phil

PhilPerth said...

Thanks for the inspiring film Cameron. I started watching it during my lunch break, but it's not cool sitting in front of your PC with tears coming down your face... I'll do that with friends during our Wed night Bible study.
Love in Christ
Phil